Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Proposal




         As one may realize, Halloween has once again slithered its way into our next holiday. For this reason, I have conducted some research as to what exactly I wanted to blog about. After days of considering different topics, I have come up with my ultimate choice, which is La Llorona. As a young girl, my grandparents and parents would stress to me that if I cried at night, La Llorona would hear my cries and make her way towards me to take me away with her. Of course some people now would think about this as preposterous and absurd, but when one is young, fooling us does not come with a challenge. Although believing in Halloween tales seems to come with vague opinions, there are some valuable resources and articles, which could very well support some Halloween topics and generate the reader to reevaluate their opinions. After doing research over La Llorona, I have come across appealing information that spawns me to rethink about whether or not I believe La Llorona exists. In the blogs to follow, I will provide stories regarding La Llorona hoping to maybe guide a reader into a final decision.     

No comments:

Post a Comment